At CapitalOnStage top-tier investors present themselves to Europe’s finest startups. As a Startup, you gain better insights into the way investors look at your market and which investors might be interested (and suitable!) for their company.
A wide variety of investors attend CapitalOnStage, ranging from to seed investors and well-known Venture Capitalists. All Startups that attend the conference have been hand-picked and can only join if they work on scalable web/tech businesses and are a (co)founder or CEO.
Program & open office hours
- September 14, 2011
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pmOpen Office HoursTalk privately for 15 minutes with the investors of your choice and/or visit the Deloitte 911 startup financial helpdesk for your questions regarding your financials or other hot topics. Also check out the stands from KplusV, The Sun or any of our partners!
- 12:30 pm – 2:00 pmDoors openLate Lunch
- 2:00 pm – 2:15 pmOpening words
- 2:15 pm – 2:45 pmKeynote: Emi Gal – Founder Brainient.com“How and why I raised $800.000 in funding from different investors in one round”
- 2:45 pm – 3:15 pmCapital On Stage Round 1Five Investor Presentations
- 3:15 pm – 3:25 pmStartups in the Spotlight
- 3:25 pm – 3:55 pmCapital On Stage Round 2Five Investor presentations
- 3:55 pm – 4:30 pmCoffee break
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pmKeynote: Rik Arends – Founder & CTO Cloud9“How we raised $5.5 million“
- 5:00 pm – 5:30 pmCapital On Stage Round 3Five Investor presentations
- 5:30 pm – 5:40 pmStartups in the spotlight
- 5:40 pm – 6:10 pmCapital On Stage Round 4Five Investor presentations
- 6:10 pm – 6:30 pmKeynote: Ilja Laurs – Founder GetJar.com“The differences in getting funded and valuated in Europe and the USA, and how I raised $42 million“
- 6:30 pm – 6:45 pmFinal words
- 6:45 pm – 8:30 pmFood & drinks
Emi Gal FounderBrainient.comEmi Gal is the founder and CEO of Brainient – an interactive video advertising platform. Emi is Romanian, but raised his $800.000 in funding mostly from UK and US based investors. Why did he make this choice and how did he pull it off? You’ll find out on the 14th of September.
Rik Arends FounderCloud9.com
Ilja Laurs FounderGetjar.comIlja Laurs is the founder of GetJar – the independent, cross-platform app store provider that received in total $42 million in three rounds of funding. Ilja will speak about his lessons learned in the process of getting funded, but in particular will discuss the differences in getting funded and valuated in Europe and the USA, from the perspective of ...
Capital on Stage will be held on September 14th 2011 from 13:30 to 20:00 at the Noorderkerk in Amsterdam.